[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26846: add_image_size "favoring" height instead of generating specific dimensions...

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 16 10:22:28 UTC 2014

#26846: add_image_size "favoring" height instead of generating specific
dimensions...
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  alturic            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback
 * severity:  critical => normal

Comment:

 Can you tell me a bit about the images you try to upload? In case the
 image is 700x300 it will never be cropped to 700x415 for example. Also do
 you have any plugins that could cause this issue?

 I did reduce the severity since the code that does this has quite a few
 unit tests and the tests didn't break.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26846#comment:1>