[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26778: Wordpress 3.8 update - visual editor not showing wysywig editor and white text on white background

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 8 09:14:57 UTC 2014

#26778: Wordpress 3.8 update - visual editor not showing wysywig editor and white
text on white background
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  marcreck      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by marcreck):

 Thanks for your reply - Still in contact with inmotion after passing that
 on (and cloudflare) and seems that they dont seem to suggest any issue,
 with no resolution and still happening on my side whatever browser i use.
 Frustrating thing is that they cant see the error from their side. the
 project.reckorder.com site which comes up with a 522 cloudflare error
 screen / contact your hosting - doesnt show for them and it loads as it
 should. Then for some reason it will load for a short time for me and go
 back to the error screen for most of the day. The visual tab on wordpress
 started to work for a few of my sites so its now only the reckorder.com
 and the djnarrative.co.uk that doesnt show it. Again the tier 2 level of
 support cannot replicate the issue. It must be cloudflare, but i cant
 disable otherwise sites go down.

 Anyway, apologies for confusion as seems wordpress is the only thing it
 isnt :) Hope someone suggests the resolution soon as getting to be a daily
 chore now. all the best and thanks for your work on wordpress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26778#comment:20>