[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets redirected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 26 13:49:30 UTC 2014

#26758: Edit Tags form on submission does not stay at the same page and gets
redirected
-------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragswadia             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by UmeshSingla):

 Replying to [comment:9 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Has been this way since 0.71.
 I think this behaviour really needs a change, will be great if I can have
 your reviews here or some other developer feedback.

 It is the expected behaviour that if I'm saving any form, it redirects to
 itself, displaying the changes made to it(even WordPress follows it
 everywhere), then why exception here?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26758#comment:10>