[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26195: Deleting users asks for reassigning posts even when there is no post/comment

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 25 22:48:55 UTC 2014

#26195: Deleting users asks for reassigning posts even when there is no
post/comment
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  MarcelWaldvogel         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by downstairsdev):

 +1  Giving an option to re-assign posts is confusing when there are no
 posts.

 I tested 26195.diff and I think it's an improvement.  But I agree that the
 edge case of user creating post as the user delete happens is problematic.

 How about converting this to an AJAX function so that the delete could
 happen straight from the initial screen?  If a new post appears, the
 function could abort.  This would also save a screen reload.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26195#comment:4>