[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22807: Updating a non-expiring transient with a new expiry date does not make it expire

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 25 08:16:59 UTC 2014

#22807: Updating a non-expiring transient with a new expiry date does not make it
expire
-----------------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  bersbers                                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                             |      Status:  new
Changes (by shahpranaf):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-unit-tests => needs-unit-tests has-patch
     dev-feedback

Comment:

 Hello,
 I experienced the same problem. So have created patch file and attached.
 In set_transient() function, have checked if that transient exists or not.
 if it exists, I've deleted it and set cache again.

 thanks

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22807#comment:3>