[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30557: Screen Options: change the "editor-expand" checkbox description to include DFW

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 3 16:14:01 UTC 2014

#30557: Screen Options: change the "editor-expand" checkbox description to include
DFW
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  reopened
  feedback                         |
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by helen):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I am not loving this sentence at all, and I think it's confusing to those
 who might wonder why the two things are coupled together. Is there
 something we can come up with to refer to it all together that doesn't
 feel like a code name? "Enable the adaptive editor", maybe?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30557#comment:13>