[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30450: Focus V2: Separate out the DFW button from the rest of the TinyMCE editor buttons

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 1 13:25:57 UTC 2014

#30450: Focus V2: Separate out the DFW button from the rest of the TinyMCE editor
buttons
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sharonaustin      |       Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed
  feedback                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment (by sharonaustin):

 Replying to [comment:13 avryl]:
 > But the question is, do you really need to get to that button for this?
 If DFW is on, it will stay on for that user. When you start to write, it
 will fade out the rest of the UI, and when you tab out of the editor, it
 will fade everything back in. No need to use the mouse. Or is something
 broken for you?

 My apologies for the delay in response; I was hoping to get him back from
 the holidays for more of his feedback to these questions.  I see the
 ticket is closed now, and he'll be glad to hear about the work done on the
 ticket.  We're both extremely appreciative of all the work went on with
 this ticket.  Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30450#comment:19>