[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28908: Adding a menu custom link during autocompletion does not add the full text in firefox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 26 10:00:19 UTC 2014

#28908: Adding a menu custom link during autocompletion does not add the full text
in firefox
--------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Nessworthy    |       Owner:
Changes (by Nessworthy):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 I figure that this should be discussed before considering any patches, but
 the workaround is simple enough to prepare just in case.

 It's clear that this issue is still in discussion in BugZilla, and whether
 to go ahead and add the autocompleted text into the field before user
 scripts are triggered is only one possible option discussed.

 This is an issue that has been in talks for 9 years; I don't think any
 headway is going to be made on it any time soon.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28908#comment:4>