[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 14 18:34:10 UTC 2014

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Also, a very important thing we need to resolve as part of this process is
 that the current focus styling for control sections and panel headers is
 horribly inadequate. We either need to achieve color-inversion,
 significant luminosity change, or add some other indicator like a border
 (not ideal since we'll also use that styling for open/active sections,
 unless we slide them over like panels and drop the accordion). See #28267
 for more details.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:2>