[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from another domain

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 7 05:21:26 UTC 2014

#20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from
another domain
---------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  mdawaffe                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  new

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:10 lancewillett]:

 Yeah, this only happens for iframe based modals. All "native" modals in
 TinyMCE 4.0 are build from JS, the only remaining we have is the
 Help/Keyboard Shortcuts one. We should fix that call to the parent to make
 it fully "independent".

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20094#comment:11>