[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28327: Contributor users receive an upload error when attempting to set a Featured Image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 5 01:20:39 UTC 2014

#28327: Contributor users receive an upload error when attempting to set a Featured
Image
 Reporter:  rickybanister     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Since we [source:tags/3.9.1/src/wp-includes/class-wp-editor.php#L148 don't
 show the Add Media button] if the user cannot upload files, I guess
 there's no point in calling `wp_enqueue_media()` either. See

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28327#comment:12>