[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28018: About page doesn't display after an upgrade when files are in a subdirectory

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 24 20:52:46 UTC 2014

#28018: About page doesn't display after an upgrade when files are in a
subdirectory
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  benoitchantre    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |    Version:  3.9
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 I have updated a website from 3.8.3 to 3.9.

 At the end of the process, I have 404 for about.php?updated.
 My files are installed in a subdirectory.

 The URL of about.php?updated should have the subdirectory in it, but it
 doesn't.
 When I modify this URL to include the subdirectory, the page displays
 properly.