[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27999: Problem with embedding WordPress Multisite in other PHP applications caused by path difference in ms-settings

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 24 10:00:43 UTC 2014

#27999: Problem with embedding WordPress Multisite in other PHP applications caused
by path difference in ms-settings
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ivanbajalovic            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by ivanbajalovic):

 Jeremy, many thanks for your effort. And yes, that is the way to reproduce
 the error.

 I tried the hack with overriding {{{$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']}}} and it is
 working. It's not the best solution, but it will help for now.

 However, I did not quite understood your sentence "That it's worked thus
 far seems much more accidental than anything.". Does it mean that the
 ability to include WP inside an app was not planned to exist, that that
 was a side-effect?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27999#comment:4>