[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27944: Allow Native Styling of Comment Authors' Names in the .widget_recent_comments Widget

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 24 03:54:54 UTC 2014

#27944: Allow Native Styling of Comment Authors' Names in the
.widget_recent_comments Widget
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  EMG                         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by EMG):

 Wow, that was quick! :)

 I'm currently stuck on a legacy machine running XP with not much space
 left and not much memory and so I don't have a localhost install of
 WordPress (yet) for me to do a good test with. Going to try to clean up my
 machine a bit and set up a proper testing environment so I can apply the
 patch and report back.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27944#comment:2>