[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27999: Problem with embedding WordPress Multisite in other PHP applications caused by path difference in ms-settings

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 23 22:02:28 UTC 2014

#27999: Problem with embedding WordPress Multisite in other PHP applications caused
by path difference in ms-settings
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ivanbajalovic       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Networks and Sites  |    Version:  3.9
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  multisite           |
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 I have a website built with Zend FW, and there is a feature for admins to
 create a new multisite from website admin. As I updated to WP 3.9 I keep
 getting the Database connection error.

 The problem is caused by different paths of blog sites and my application
 admin path.

 I wrote a detailed explanation in discussion:
 http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-39-multisite-db-connection-
 error?replies=6#post-5493763 and
 http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-39-multisite-db-connection-
 error?replies=6#post-5493788