[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25751: After upgrade to WordPress 3.7 updating Wordpress default themes is not possible

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 23 18:08:52 UTC 2014

#25751: After upgrade to WordPress 3.7 updating Wordpress default themes is not
possible
 Reporter:  mike_vl       |       Owner:

Comment (by KieranAlen):

 Replying to [comment:4 dd32]:

 We are seeing the same error after OpenSSL upgrade. !
 We have though reverted all the changes and installed old Curl, openSSL
 and PHP settings but mos of the WP sites are showing below error.

 Download failed. Too many redirects.

 What might have caused this ? unfortunately we could not find any other
 reference but this thread so expecting someone to add comment on this.

 Thank you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25751#comment:5>