[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27960: Visual Editor (not working) in Internet Explorer 11 (with or without compatibility mode)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 21 20:28:21 UTC 2014

#27960: Visual Editor (not working) in Internet Explorer 11 (with or without
compatibility mode)
 Reporter:  garymgordon   |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  3.9
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Visual Editor (not working) in Internet Explorer 11 (with or without
 compatibility mode)

 Using WP v3.9

 I have tried in Chrome and Firefox and both of these are fine.

 But when I tried IE 11, if I click on the "Visual" tab, nothing displays.
 I see the scroll bar move a tad, but that's it.  It doesn't open up to
 show the Visual editing component nor can I add content under the "Visual"
 tab.  Only the text tab is functional.