[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27699: Display the compatibility of the plugins under installed plugins in wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 7 18:25:41 UTC 2014

#27699: Display the compatibility of the plugins under installed plugins in wp-
admin
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Kniebremser      |      Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugins          |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 Hello!
 I hope you will find my idea. Sorry for my english.
 In wp-admin under "Installed Plugins" you can see more information:
 Version of the plugin and multiple links.
 I miss information in the overview, if the plugin is compatible with my
 version of WordPress.