[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25213: set_site_transient() incorrectly passes prefixed transient names to hooks when not using an object cache

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 10 06:10:27 UTC 2013

#25213: set_site_transient() incorrectly passes prefixed transient names to hooks
when not using an object cache
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  dd32          |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 > I have a feeling that firing only the correct hook here would be OK. My
 instinct is to pull the band-aid off, do a make/core post on it
 (3.7-compat tag), and move on.

 I think we're in agreement here really, my previous comment was being way
 too cautious on compatibility issues, and i'd also say these actions are
 not commonly used, otherwise we'd have heard about it already.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25213#comment:4>