[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error logs

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 21 12:47:12 UTC 2013

#25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error
logs
 Reporter:  ticktoo       |       Owner:

Comment (by markoheijnen):

 Not sure what you found with google but this doesn't sound like a
 WordPress issue. I can't remember that I ever saw those errors in my log
 files.
 I agree with Alex with the close. With the current information this seems
 more as a support request then a bug ticket.

 Please report which action tag this is and what the output is of
 {{{$wp_filter[$tag]}}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25648#comment:3>