[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25599: Twenty Fourteen: Remove Style Tags from Accent Color Output, Following [25786]

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 15 16:56:51 UTC 2013

#25599: Twenty Fourteen: Remove Style Tags from Accent Color Output, Following
[25786]
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:  has-patch
 See [25786], it means we need to revert our addition of style tags to the
 custom accent color css in customizer.php.