[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25335: Twenty Thirteen: plugins cannot filter `the_content` for Gallery post format on index views (was: Twenty Thirteen - Jetpack Sharing buttons not available on index view for Gallery post format)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 10 15:39:33 UTC 2013

#25335: Twenty Thirteen: plugins cannot filter `the_content` for Gallery post
format on index views
 Reporter:  RDall          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by lancewillett):

 I think we should be '''very''' clear if this is fixed it's not just to
 patch one plugin like Jetpack. Our decisions need to be based on what's
 best for the entire community, not just one plugin.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25335#comment:11>