[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21765: Redirect to canonical URL if URL has 'preview' parameter with any nonempty value and user not log in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 8 13:12:08 UTC 2013

#21765: Redirect to canonical URL if URL has 'preview' parameter with any nonempty
value and user not log in
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  egorpromo    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by egorpromo):

 Replying to [comment:2 joostdevalk]:
 > I think that if the patch currently attached to #20496 goes in, the most
 important bit for this would be fixed, and we'd probably resolve the
 remainder as won't fix since we don't really redirect out parameters
 *anywhere*.... Agreed?
 If you are asking me that I could say I just draw attention to the
 problem. It could be good if wordpress will have strong canonical
 component.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21765#comment:3>