[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25413: Twenty Fourteen: Footer widgets break in IE9 when using sidebar-3 ( Content Sidebar)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 7 15:39:15 UTC 2013

#25413: Twenty Fourteen: Footer widgets break in IE9 when using sidebar-3 ( Content
Sidebar)
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  wycks                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by wycks):

 I just tested a clean WordPress 3.7-beta1-25639, Twenty Fourteen 0.1 .

 Browser Mode: IE9
 Document Mode: IE9 Standard (default)
 Version: 9.0.8112.16421 (final release)

 I still see the same problem http://i.imgur.com/j4nBNwD.jpg (IE overlyed
 on top of chrome showing  - footer area)

 I can will this on some other OS's tonight to see if that makes any diff
 or if it is something local.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25413#comment:2>