[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25112: In large menus javascript freezes the browser and you cannot work with the menu.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 3 00:21:32 UTC 2013

#25112: In large menus javascript freezes the browser and you cannot work with the
menu.
 Reporter:  tsdexter                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by tsdexter):

 In that case it's definitely a bug then because it crashes the latest
 version of chrome every single time you load the page on a brand 2013 27"
 iMac without fail. (on a 1011 item menu)

 I'm aware thats a large menu but it's necessary as it's used for the
 mobile drilldown menu so it goes many levels deep and long to access the
 whole site and I'm sure other people have similarly long menus as well.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25112#comment:11>