[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25112: In large menus javascript freezes the browser and you cannot work with the menu.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 2 23:20:18 UTC 2013

#25112: In large menus javascript freezes the browser and you cannot work with the
menu.
 Reporter:  tsdexter                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by tsdexter):

 Can you explain the workarounds you mentioned to me? I'm not sure what
 they are and this bug has prevented us from upgrading an ~8000 page site
 that is critical to the business because we cannot modify the menus
 without the browser crashing. The thread SergeyBiryukov mentioned does not
 apply to this as it's different problem, unless you can elaborate on it?
 Not upgrading opens us up to hacks so we'd like to be able to upgrade
 before 3.8 comes out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25112#comment:9>