[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26305: Themes: messages (deleting or activating a theme) are being rendered at the bottom

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 29 05:26:56 UTC 2013

#26305: Themes: messages (deleting or activating a theme) are being rendered at the
bottom
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  matveb        |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 Left this open for consideration of string changes to include the theme
 names, etc.

 For Activated it's easy to include the new theme name, for Deleted, that's
 rather impossible.

 Personally I'm inclined to leave it as-is right now, but I'll let other
 decide that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26305#comment:5>