[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26290: wp_kses_normalize_entities destroys some valid entities that ent2ncr supports

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 27 21:08:10 UTC 2013

#26290: wp_kses_normalize_entities destroys some valid entities that ent2ncr
supports
 Reporter:  westi         |       Owner:

Comment (by westi):

 Replying to [comment:3 nacin]:
 for the same commit as the patch. Takes some adjusting to, for sure, but
 it's much kinder to our future selves.

 I'm not convinced by that I actually prefer them to be separate.

 The ticket as a reference links them together.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26290#comment:4>