[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23498: wp_list_authors ignores 'exclude_admin' arg when admin account has a display_name other then 'admin'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 22 20:11:32 UTC 2013

#23498: wp_list_authors ignores 'exclude_admin' arg when admin account has a
display_name other then 'admin'
 Reporter:  raphaabreu    |       Owner:

Comment (by jonna):

 Would it be possible for someone to post the code that would allow me to
 exclude admin, as well as other users (I think this is the correct way to
 go).

 I really need to get this done and this bug has been up for 3 months with
 no response.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23498#comment:5>