[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24334: "edit_form_after_title" and "edit_form_after_editor" hooks wrapper optional?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 14 18:35:22 UTC 2013

#24334: "edit_form_after_title" and "edit_form_after_editor" hooks wrapper
optional?
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  lemmonaid       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by lemmonaid):

 Thanks for answer, but I need the exact oposite. I would like to remove
 the wrapper DIV.

 I have nothing against it, just I would like it to be optional (applied by
 default). So if someone like me don't want to have the code inside the
 wrapper, he can disable it or use other non-wrapper hook.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24334#comment:2>