[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24297: WordPress 3.6 UI - Post Visibility Buttons Jumps User to Bottom of Page and Does Not Open Option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 10 21:05:02 UTC 2013

#24297: WordPress 3.6 UI - Post Visibility Buttons Jumps User to Bottom of Page and
Does Not Open Option
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Lorelle                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by Lorelle):

 Odd. My students can reproduce it on WordPress.com on all of the 22
 classroom computers. I'll double check the version number next week when
 I'm in class again. It's happening only on WordPress.com.

 There are only two Firefox extensions installed on the classroom browsers
 and they do not impact WordPress, AJAX, or jQuery as they are not site
 specific. It is a totally stripped down version of WordPress.

 When the issue of clicking the Visibility button comes up, they click it
 and then call out "Switching to Chrome." It's funny and not at the same
 time.

 I'll get a screencast video of it Tuesday if you still can't reproduce it.
 Very odd and consistent across all of the classroom computers. They do
 software and web programming in that class, too.

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24297#comment:5>