[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24297: WordPress 3.6 UI - Post Visibility Buttons Jumps User to Bottom of Page and Does Not Open Option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 10 00:02:36 UTC 2013

#24297: WordPress 3.6 UI - Post Visibility Buttons Jumps User to Bottom of Page and
Does Not Open Option
 Reporter:  Lorelle                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Description changed by SergeyBiryukov:

Old description:

> Using the WordPress.com 3.6 UI test version, in Firefox older than
> version 19 (tested on 17-19 across multiple Windows computers in my
> college class) clicking Post Edit > Publish > Visibility jumps the user
> to the bottom of the web page and the Visibility option does not open to
> reveal the Public, Private, and Password Protection options.
>
> Works in Chrome, so the students all switch to Chrome for that exercise.
>
> This has been in play for almost three weeks.
>
> These tickets might be associated with the issue.
>
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23817
>
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23684
>
> Thanks!

New description:

 Using the WordPress.com 3.6 UI test version, in Firefox older than version
 19 (tested on 17-19 across multiple Windows computers in my college class)
 clicking Post Edit > Publish > Visibility jumps the user to the bottom of
 the web page and the Visibility option does not open to reveal the Public,
 Private, and Password Protection options.

 Works in Chrome, so the students all switch to Chrome for that exercise.

 This has been in play for almost three weeks.

 These tickets might be associated with the issue: #23817, #23684.

 Thanks!

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24297#comment:3>