[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23684: wp-admin CSS style conflicts with jQuery-UI breaking form elements in Firefox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 9 12:23:19 UTC 2013

#23684: wp-admin CSS style conflicts with jQuery-UI breaking form elements in
Firefox
 Reporter:  Colin84             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by kovshenin):

 I've been able to reproduce this in Firefox 20.0, here's a
 [https://gist.github.com/kovshenin/5547104 snippet] that helps.
 me, though probably needs some testing in IE to make sure we don't
 accidentally reveal any screen reader text.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23684#comment:8>