[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24254: Big images break side-by-side revision viewer + inconsistency when displaying images

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 3 16:06:25 UTC 2013

#24254: Big images break side-by-side revision viewer + inconsistency when
displaying images
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  a.hoereth     |       Owner:

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Replying to [comment:6 ocean90]:
 > Replying to [comment:4 adamsilverstein]:
 > > before it i see the formatting in a visual view with images and styles
 intact. if changes are made within an image code i see the source code.

 > Okay, then I have missed this discussion. But for me it looks
 inconsistent, if have this mixed behavior - for example when I change a
 image - http://cl.ly/OkOc - I would expect to see the image not the source
 code.

 in this case the diff engine thinks you have just changed part of the line
 and is highlighting the differences between the two image source codes. if
 you add a new line and an image you will see a complete image, or remove
 an image and put text on that line.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24254#comment:7>