[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23620: Twenty Thirteen: extract video or image from post content and place above the title and post content

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 28 04:52:41 UTC 2013

#23620: Twenty Thirteen: extract video or image from post content and place above
the title and post content
---------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett   |       Owner:  lancewillett
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:26 lancewillett]:
 > - This seems dangerous {{{.entry-media > *}}}

 We use `.entry-media` pretty selectively and the selector only targets
 elements that are direct descendants. I was just not sure how verbose we'd
 need to be, meaning how many elements we would have to account for.

 [[BR]]

 > - Why did you remove wp-caption styles?

 Since we single out the featured image and it won't have any captions,
 they are no longer necessary. Everything within `.format-image .entry-
 content` will get treated like regular content, including default caption
 styles.

 [[BR]]

 > - Why merge anchor and anchor hover colors?

 The hover orange won't work with a11y. The merge would change the hover
 effect to just the underline. maybe this could be something Joen looks at
 in his final review?

 [[BR]]

 > - Why is the {{{has_post_format( 'image' )}}} no longer needed?

 Because we use a custom image size.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23620#comment:28>