[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23572: Add functions to parse Audio / Video data out of arbitrary content or a post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 26 17:22:45 UTC 2013

#23572: Add functions to parse Audio / Video data out of arbitrary content or a
post
 Reporter:  wonderboymusic                     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                        |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 Sorry, I didn't make myself clear: I meant, if remove == true, remove from
 content so `the_content()` works, unless a content to remove it from was
 passed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23572#comment:21>