[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23732: Twenty Thirteen: no side padding on main title and nav when viewed on google tv

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 11 20:28:16 UTC 2013

#23732: Twenty Thirteen: no side padding on main title and nav when viewed on
google tv
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  jvisick77      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by obenland):

 * type:  enhancement => defect (bug)
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 3.6

Comment:

 I like the patch, it has the added bonus of never coming in the situation
 weher we have not enough padding, like right before the 1069px media query
 kicks in.

 jvisick77, would you mind refreshing the patch? The IE8 style should be
 moved into `/css/ie.css` and I think we can also remove the `.site-header
 hgroup` selector around line 2700. Could you also make sure to create the
 patch from WordPress' root directory? Thank you! :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23732#comment:2>