[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23735: Message stating 'ERROR: There is no user registered with that email address'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 10 09:51:16 UTC 2013

#23735: Message stating 'ERROR: There is no user registered with that email
address'
 Reporter:  Hope Ayero-Lanek  |       Type:  defect (bug)
 Hi,

 I tried to log in to my admin panel for www.media-magnet.co.uk. I selected
 'forgot password' and entered my e-mail address to receive a new one and I
 received a display message stating that 'ERROR: There is no user
 registered with that email address', help! I know I entered the correct
 e-mail address.