[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24612: Permalink conflict when image is not attached to the post and permalink setting is /%postname%/

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 19 23:06:05 UTC 2013

setting is /%postname%/
 Reporter:  augustas      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new

 Using Media -> Library -> upload new image called `about-me.jpg`
 System saves into "wp_posts" database table: `post_name = "about-me"`

 I publish a new POST with the title ''"About Me"''. For this post database
 stores the `post_name = "about-me"`

 If I go to URL: `www.example.com/about-me/` - I am redirected to `about-
 me.jpg` '''Image Attachment Page'''.

 If POST is created first and the image uploaded second - URL will open the
 POST.

 This issue is similar to #13459