[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24549: Follow the WP Handbook Standard, and change The Loop of Core Themes to Use Brackets

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 10 05:37:12 UTC 2013

#24549: Follow the WP Handbook Standard, and change The Loop of Core Themes to Use
Brackets
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  chriscct7                           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by bpetty):

 If this change was to be made, I don't see any point in doing it in any
 other core themes except maybe Twenty Thirteen. If we were (for whatever
 reason) to push out security fixes on older themes, this will make it
 difficult for users to filter through those changes and apply them to
 modified versions of those themes.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24549#comment:4>