[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24538: Twenty Thirteen: Instagram embeds are forced to thumbnail size because of 604 `content_width` value

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 7 18:30:13 UTC 2013

#24538: Twenty Thirteen: Instagram embeds are forced to thumbnail size because of
604 `content_width` value
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 As [https://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-
 dev&day=2013-06-07&sort=asc#m624967 I mentioned in IRC], it kinda sucks
 that the difference between thumbnail and medium size is so big and we're
 only 8px away from getting the bigger image.

 In the interest of keeping the theme code simple, I'd lean towards leaving
 as is though. Maybe this is something that can be addressed in core?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24538#comment:2>