[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22854: Rename "Alt text for the image, e.g. “The Mona Lisa” when inserting an image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 3 06:33:17 UTC 2013

#22854: Rename "Alt text for the image, e.g. “The Mona Lisa” when inserting an
image
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  luciole135   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by luciole135):

 * severity:  normal => major

Comment:

 Hello,
 I am writing in French and transalate uses Google to translate, so please
 forgive me if it is imperfect.
 At no time did I ask WordPress to teach HTML. I ask that comments
 explicitants the fields displayed in the Upload intellignets are. shade.
 current comments are completely unnecessary. However the comment fields
 alt by what I propose to make sense.
 Similarly, if the comments illustrating the fields as were intellignets as
 I have suggested, it would not need to remove this field to upload forcing
 many blogging to make manual changes.
 Now, if you decided to stay stupid, do it!

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22854#comment:2>