[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam (Multisite)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 21:51:20 UTC 2013

#20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam
(Multisite)
 Reporter:  j.conti       |       Owner:

Comment (by martythornley):

 New filter 'mark_sites_for_spam_user' will toggle whether we spam all
 sites owned by user. By default it is set to false. If you change to true,
 it looks for blogs where admin email matches the user email and marks it
 as spam.

 This uncovered a separate issue of sorts... when trying to "unspam" a
 user, we can no longer find the site that was just spammed. This is
 because the function get_blogs_of_user cannot find spam sites because it
 looks for the capabilities user meta but that is no longer there once the
 spamming action happened. So the second half of it where it looks like it
 should unspam the user's sites does nothing.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20774#comment:7>