[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24818: Post counts for 'mine' and 'all' can be inconsistent on edit posts admin screens

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 27 19:15:17 UTC 2013

#24818: Post counts for 'mine' and 'all' can be inconsistent on edit posts admin
screens
---------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  creativeinfusion     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)         |      Status:  new

Comment (by anand.potukuchi):

 Replying to [comment:3 helen]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 anand.potukuchi]:
 >
 > I've seen you do this keyword changing without further explanation a few
 times - care to explain why?

 I am so sorry but where else did i change the keywords? I am sorry if i
 made a mistake but  i'm still learning. I apologize

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24818#comment:9>