[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24815: get_the_post_thumbnail() fetches full sized image if 'post-thumbnail' custom size not defined in theme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 23 07:44:46 UTC 2013

#24815: get_the_post_thumbnail() fetches full sized image if 'post-thumbnail'
custom size not defined in theme
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  Jonnyauk                           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  new
Changes (by nacin):

 * version:  trunk => 2.9

Comment:

 Originally post-thumbnail-template.php was only included if the theme
 actually supported post thumbnails. The only reason why it isn't is
 because the conditional loading of the file was silly for opcode caching
 purposes. I'm not sure there is anything we should do here. 'post-
 thumbnail' is realistically required for these functions.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24815#comment:2>