[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24334: "edit_form_after_title" and "edit_form_after_editor" hooks wrapper optional?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 5 13:41:04 UTC 2013

#24334: "edit_form_after_title" and "edit_form_after_editor" hooks wrapper
optional?
----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  lemmonaid             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new

Comment (by lemmonaid):

 Thanks for looking at this ticket guys.

 I've actually provided a use case in my initial explanation. You can have
 a look at the screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/09915rzc37

 I understand this is more of a special case request. I was just pleased to
 see the hooks in WP3.5 so I could finally make the user interface like the
 one from screenshot. Unfortunately, I have to ban it for WP3.6 due to the
 wrapper DIV being applied (it breaks my HTML tabs wrapper, so tabs won't
 work).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24334#comment:7>