[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24675: Reduce the number of clicks needed to update the permalink to match a changed title to just one click.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 3 10:52:29 UTC 2013

#24675: Reduce the number of clicks needed to update the permalink to match a
changed title to just one click.
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbearne):

 Replying to [comment:6 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Replying to [comment:1 pbearne]:
 > > I have been thinking about if this button can just stay here or if we
 need to remove it after post/page published.

 > For drafts, the slug is automatically synchronized on save. If the
 button is removed for published posts, then I'm not sure what's the use of
 it at all.

 That not clear that is happening so much so I going to test it. Then I
 would propose that we add a graphic to so this is clear.
 We can you the same graphic used to lock height and width together when
 scaling (line with locked 8 and broken 8 for unlinked)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24675#comment:7>