[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23341: Spell checker in the editor shows languages not supported by google spellchecker like hebrew

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 1 05:52:42 UTC 2013

#23341: Spell checker in the editor shows languages not supported by google
spellchecker like hebrew
 Reporter:  mark-k        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by nacin):

 Looks like we'll need to backtrack on #19962 a bit, and only translate
 individual language names. And also, add Russian, which is the 12th
 language supported (we only list 11).

 Perhaps we can push the current locale to the top, if it is supported.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23341#comment:5>