[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26639: Insufficient keyboard accessibility of the main menu for mobile version Dashboard

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 17 12:54:11 UTC 2013

#26639: Insufficient keyboard accessibility of the main menu for mobile version
Dashboard
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by bramd):

 Replying to [comment:2 SergeyBiryukov]:

 Why did you move this to 3.9? This ticket is just to improve usability of
 the menu in mobile view for keyboard users. The suggestion that has been
 done in this ticket to add an option to disable the mobile view is
 interesting, but outside the scope of this ticket. So, the patch I
 proposed does not introducte new options or other user facing changes.

 Also, the extension of the admin bar to handle the aria-expanded attribute
 is backwards compatible. If it is this code you have problems with, I
 would propose to add only the fixed menu label and focus handling and
 leave aria-expanded out for now, we can do that in 3.9.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26639#comment:6>