[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26639: Insufficient keyboard accessibility of the main menu for mobile version Dashboard

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 16 13:28:00 UTC 2013

#26639: Insufficient keyboard accessibility of the main menu for mobile version
Dashboard
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by ceo):

 Going to put my hat in the ring for suggesting a means to disable the
 mobile view from being activated, if that's possible. As far as I can tell
 through my own use on iOS, when on an actual mobile device there is no
 issue with navigation.

 What I find when in the mobile view on my computer, however, is that while
 navigation itself isn't hindered (the focus moves through the screen as
 expected at least), there is no indication that the menu has been expanded
 and when in the menu, none of the items are spoken nor. This issue repeats
 into the sub-menu as well, where it can be expanded but nothing is spoken.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26639#comment:3>